Saturday, October 25, 2008

10-23-8 Stratford Ont.

Got a run that sent me to Canada again, didn't get to delivery till 4am. Lucky for me had friend check ahead and found me great rate and room. Below is view outside of window next morning, City hall.
Here's the digs Berry found me online.




Waving flags always get my attention.














World War One Memorial, and boat rental spot.














Looks like a nice place to hang out watch the geese go by.


















Coffee and the town courthouse.



































Artsy town even the alleys












































Wallchart with history of local musicians





















































So hard to find a good meat shop.








































If your into that sort o thing.





















No comments: