Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6-2-9 Farmers Market Sumner Ave.

No work today had me looking for something to do.
Farmers market on Sumner ave. fit the bill.
Before looking at radishes Ive always wanted closer look at this structure.



Impressive church on the outside will have to find way inside sometime.




Time to check out the market.
Vendors offered a wide variety from honey to dairy.
Vegetables to flowers all looked fresh and priced to get me back here again.
Pork and beef products also on sale here.



I never made it to Blue Moon coffee shop when they had store at the X. They sell online and at other retailers if your looking for their products.

Bread stand was picked over but had plenty for my tastes. Potato onion bread caught my eye until jalapeno cheese won out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this church but have you ever seen rose red it kinda could turn on you like that house did ~jessie